Online & Mobile
Tired of running to the bank to deposit your checks? Mobile Deposit gives you the freedom to deposit checks anytime, anywhere using Bank of Prairie du Sac's Mobile Banking App. Mobile Deposit is safe and free* just like Online Banking.
Quick Tips for Using Mobile Deposit
- Download the latest Bank of Prairie du Sac Mobile Banking App. Log in and choose to accept the disclosures and agreements.
- Be sure to endorse the check with your signature and "via mobile deposit at Bank PDS" on the back.
- Make sure to use Mobile Deposit in a well-lit area and photograph the check on a flat, dark surface to ensure images are correctly captured
- Mobile Deposits received and accepted before 5:00 pm Central Time on a business day that we are open, we consider that day to be the day of your deposit. Otherwise, we will consider the deposit made on the next business day we are open.
- Securely save your check for 14 calendar days after using Mobile Deposit. After the 14 calendar days, mark original check "VOID" and destroy it by cross-cut shredding or another commercially acceptable means of destruction.
If you have questions relating to Bank of Prairie du Sac's Mobile Deposit, please contact us.
*Customers must be registered users of Online Banking to be eligible. iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc. Third party message, data or internet service provider charges may apply.