New card? No problem.
Saving your card number with billers and merchants makes paying quicker and easier. But when your card number or other payment info changes and your card is re-issued, it can be a hassle to update it.
Bank of Prairie du Sac can help make updating your payment info a whole lot simpler.
Our Visa® card works with many billers and merchants to send secure, automatic updates when your Bank of Prairie du Sac Visa® Credit Card is re-issued. So in many cases, you won’t have to update your payment info.*
That means you can often:
- Skip the hassles of updating your payment info
- Avoid declined payments and service interruptions
- Count on Bank of Prairie du Sac to keep your card info secure
We make it easier to update your payment info Save your Visa® Credit Card for recurring bills and online purchases today.
©2017 Visa Inc. All rights reserved.
*Not all merchants participate in automatic updates . Updates are not guaranteed before the next billing cycle.
- Together from Afar
- Giving Back
- Celebrating 50 Years
- Authenticity and Transparency
- Open Accounts Safely and Securely
- Fun from the Comfort of Home
- Home Loans Online
- Money Safety Tips
- Temporary Kasasa Changes
- COVID-19 Stimulus Information
- COVID-19 Updates
- Financial Resolutions
- Instant Debit Cards
- Safer Holiday Shopping
- The Meaning of Community
- Brand Impersonation Scams
- Fee Vs. Free
- 3 Ways to Teach Children to Save
- Staying Secure
- Resolutions for Your Wallet
- Fake Microsoft Scam
- Planning for Student Loans
- Beneficial Ownership
- Visa Account Updater
- Equifax Data Breach
- Same Day ACH Payments
- First Checking Account
- Celebrating 100 Years
- 3 Reasons to Get Your Tax Refund Via Direct Deposit
- Tips for ATM Safety
- Chip Card Technology
- Protect Yourself From Skimmers