April 26, 2019 from 1:00 to 4:00 pm
At our Sauk City Office
865 Phillips Blvd, Sauk City, WI 53583
Enter from Kennedy Street
Join us for our 2019 Shred Fest event! Shred-it and Helping Hands Recycling will be set up to help you with your spring cleaning. Securely dispose of papers and safely recycle electronics in one stop. Below are details on items you can bring for shredding or recycling. Some recycling fees apply through Helping Hands Recycling.
Securely Dispose of Papers
Bring your receipts, credit applications, insurance forms, checks, business records, and anything else you’d like to have securely shredded. Please bring no more than 5 small moving boxes of paper for this complimentary service. Paper shredding by Shred-It.
Safely Recycle Electronics
Helping Hands Recycling will be available for you to recycle your home electronics safely. Please review the list of electronics below for details and applicable fees:
Free items include:
- Cell Phones
- Computer Towers
- DVD/VCR/BLU RAY
- Computer Peripherals (keyboards, mouse, speakers, and wires)
Items with fees:
- $1.00 Batteries (alkaline/per lb)
- $5.00 Stereo Components (each)
- $5.00 Home Printers/Scanner/Fax (small desktop size)
- $20.00 Printer/Copier (over 15 lbs)
- $40.00 Printer/Copier (stand up)
- $10.00 Computer Monitors (LCD)
- $15.00 Computer Monitors (CRT)
- $10.00 16" and under T.V.
- $20.00 17"-26" T.V.
- $30.00 27" and over T.V.
- $40.00 Big Screen or Console TVs
- $10.00 Microwaves
- $10.00 Stoves/Dishwashers/Washers/Dryers
- $20.00 Dehumidifier
- $35.00 Freon Appliances (Refridge, Window A/C, Freezer, Etc.)
- Lamps/Bulbs/Ballasts click here for details
For more information on Helping Hands Recycling, please visit www.helpinghandsrecycling.com.
Please contact our Marketing Director at 608.643.3393 for questions regarding the event.